Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Full Profile & Vision For Our Conversations...


Justin and his beautiful fiance Ashley

Well here it goes...I have 4 children Justin 21,
Jordan 10, Jack 3, & my one and only girl Charlotte Je` Rose 15months.

I was 16 when I had Justin, that’s a Blog in it's self! I welcomed the grown up lifestyle. I may not have been great at it but I think I did better than most adults parenting that were twice my age.

Mike & I have been married for 11 years. We are very much enjoying our life experiences right now with our 3 little kiddos.
Life with Justin & Jordan was different for Mike & I.
They were far enough apart in age that we were able to do all kinds of things alone! Now we enjoy sippy cups, swing sets, cute little pink & blue everything, baby dolls, train tracks, baseball, dresses, cloth diapers, breast-feeding, we sleep less, speak baby talk & baby sign language to each other! Life couldn't be better! (wink)

I work outside the home yet my office is at home. My hours are flexible yet I am always working.

I passionately strive to educate those that are willing to learn about living a natural lifestyle. I literally despise the fact that foods today are nothing short of pure poison and yet the general population still eats it and feeds the processed junk to their babies. I hate MSG, Trans Fats, & unnatural preservatives. I want to tell the world that just because the government allows it doesn't mean it's o.k. In fact I think it is a red flag if the government puts their so-called "seal of approval" on almost anything. Our nation is getting sicker & that needs to be addressed.
I have a ministry of showing families how & where to grocery shop. I dream of having a small sustainable farm. 

I am a lover of consignment!


Charlotte's Home Birth
November 22nd 2009
 I promote home births, educate on breast-feeding, cloth diapering, & support little to no vaccines. Both of my sisters are Doulas and as a family we have crafted the "art of breeding", in other words we are fertile!

I love to grow my own food or get it from the closest farm.

I am a conservative Christian lover and follower of Christ Jesus. I was raised in a Christian home and am so very thankful that my foundation was built in such a spiritual way. Our God is a lover of peace, He is kind and gentile. I would like to help others understand that. Evangelism has not been my gift but faith has been given to me. I believe God has a plan for each and every human on this earth. He has gifted us with many things. Hospitality, leadership, teaching, prophecy, encouragement, hearts for children, hearts for the lost, desires to heal the sick, the ability to speak to others through art, song, and music.


Justin, Jordan, & Jack's hands
19 years old, 9 years old, & 9 months old
 Stop to think about it for a minute in silence...what would you do for a living if you didn't need to collect a paycheck?

SHHHHHH now listen... what do you hear, what has filled your heart with desire?

Not only is what you heard your gift...but you also heard the Holy Spirit speaking to you. His heart's desire is for you & I to be fulfilled here on this beautiful earth through His plan for us. So grab His hand and allow Him to fill your heart with an eternity of promises that will not be broken. If you ask God in your heart, your heart will be filled with true love forever...AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment